Kalahari Retreat is an annual event co-sponsored by student ministries from all over the Midwest. We are going into our 16th year of this conference that brings together the fun of Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio with the excitement of a large group atmosphere, and challenging sessions with national speakers and engaging worship. In 2020 we had over 2,000 students and leaders. This conference features 3 days in Americas Largest Indoor Waterpark, 4 main sessions (1 Friday, 2 Saturday, and 1 Sunday), dynamic worship, powerful messages from God’s Word relevant for student life, time together as a youth group, & fellowship with like-minded churches.
Registration: Register by Dec. 1
- Registration closes on December 1 at midnight. (Spots are limited and registration may fill before the deadline)
- In addition to purchasing your ticket, there is a required form that must be filled out. This form will be emailed to you at a later date.
- 8th – 12th grade students only (spots are limited)
- Staying at North America’s largest indoor waterpark – Kalahari Retreat Center, Sandusky, Ohio (we will meet at church and travel together in buses to and from Kalahari)
- Swimming, surfing, sliding – take a break from your life and connect with God and with friends
- All conference sessions will be held at Kalahari
Bring: Bible | Notebook | Pen | Personal Items | Modest One-Piece Swim Suit | Spending Money | Positive Attitudes
Don’t Bring: Matches/Lighters | Tobacco/Vaping Products | Weapons/Knives | Non-prescription drugs | Alcohol/Energy drinks | Bad/Negative Attitudes
Dress Code: Suggestive clothing should not be worn at any time. This includes low-cut shirts, halter tops, two-piece swim suits, spaghetti-strap shirts, short shorts, low-ride pants, exposed midriffs and inappropriate logos.
Departure: Students will meet at Grace Powell Church (in the main lobby) on January 7 at 3:30pm to check-in. We will be riding to Kalahari together in buses. More information will be shared as the trip date approaches.
Return: We plan to return to Grace Powell Church by 2:30pm on January 9.
If you have questions or ticket sales have ended but you would like to attend please contact: email@example.com