- Outside Worship – As a reminder we are meeting outside this week as our worship area is being renovated. Please bring a lawn chair and join us at 9 or 11 AM. The cafe, restrooms, and Grace Kids will be inside as usual.
- Sunday Funday – On October 3rd we are having one combined service at 10 AM. Following the service we will provide hamburgers and hot dogs for all in attendance. And finally, there will be all kinds of carnival style games for all ages. You will not want to miss Sunday Funday! Plan now to attend and bring someone with you.
- Men’s Event – On Saturday October 16th we will be having a men’s event at our church from 6:30-9:30 PM. Don’t worry – Ohio State has a bye this Saturday, so you have no excuse not to come. The purpose of this event will be some good old-fashioned fellowship, fun, and food. We will be smoking meat and watching the college football game of the week. Find more info and sign up today.
- LifeGroups – LifeGroup sign ups are coming to a close this Saturday, September 25th. If you have not yet signed up, please do so on our website ASAP. Any questions contact Pastor Brad.
- We need your help! – We have needs in two areas of ministry. First, we are in need of volunteers in our Cafe Ministry. Specifically, serving on Sundays making coffee and maintaining the cafe. Second, we need help in the area of our Bereavement Ministry. This ministry needs help preparing, serving, and cleaning up funeral meals. If you’re able to help in either of these areas, please reach out to Jamie Roiland.
God bless you!