- Awana – This Sunday, October 1st, there will be an opportunity for Awana families to pick up Awana materials. We are only able to accept cash or check (it is $25 per child). Registration is still available, click here to sign-up. Awana will start on Tuesday, October 10th. Please contact Joseph Marlo with any questions.
- Awana Volunteers Needed – Thank you for all those that have signed up to serve. We are still looking for 6 more leaders to fill out the roster. Please consider praying and joining us raise the next generation of believers. Please contact Susan Wittstock or Pastor Joseph if you are willing to serve.
- The Gathering Event – The Gathering Event is back! Come join us on Sunday, October 8th at 12:30PM in the Worship Center for a missions luncheon, report and training. If you are interested in missions at GPC, this is an event you will not want to miss! Click here to register and to find out more information!
- Worship Night – On Sunday, October 15th we will be having a Worship Night from 6-7:30PM. Childcare will be available for K and under, beginning at 5:45PM. Please RSVP for childcare here.
- LifeGroup Tailgate – Before Worship Night, from 4:30-6PM, LifeGroups will have the option to tailgate together. Each individual LifeGroup will be responsible for providing their own food and setup. Save the date!
- Ushers – We are in need of a few more ushers for Sunday morning worship services. If you are interested, please reach out to David Coleman.
- Production Team Volunteers Needed – The production team is looking for 9 rotational & 3 substitute volunteers. No experience needed, training will be provided. If you are interested, please contact Josh Northeimer for more details.
I can’t wait to worship with you at 9 or 11AM!
God bless you,