I hope you are having a great day! Here are the top 7 things you need to know this week:
- This Sunday – This Sunday morning we will be celebrating baptisms and communion. It will be a special service that you will not want to miss. Also, because of this special service I encourage you to be on time so you don’t miss out!
- Worship Night – Worship night will be taking place this Sunday, February 25th from 6-7:30PM. Plan now on attending this exciting night! Childcare will be provided for children Pre-K and under, please RSVP for childcare here.
- Worship Night Childcare – Also we are looking for 2 more childcare volunteers to serve during this time. If you can help serve, please contact Pastor Joe.
- Easter – This year we are offering 3 identical Easter services at 8 / 9:45 / 11:30. Each service will have the same music, message, and will conclude with an egg hunt for the kids in the back of our property. Please sign up here for which service you are attending so we can be best prepared to serve you and your family.
- Students & Young Adults – Join us for our first ever Spiritual Formation Lab on Sunday, April 21st from 5-7:00pm. The purpose of this two hour lab will be to have a deep dive into how we grow in Christ and how we can live in a way that allows our Spirit to be formed to that of Jesus. The cost to attend is $8 per student/young adult to cover the cost of dinner and a workbook that each participant will receive. Click here to register now!
- Missions – “The Gathering” is an event for those interested in learning more about the missions at GPC. The next Gathering Event will be on Sunday, March 3rd. If you are interested, click here to RSVP. If you have any questions, please reach out to Pastor Sam.
- GriefShare – GriefShare is for those who have experienced the death of a loved one. This 12-week ministry begins on Thursday, February 29th and is designed to have friendly, caring people walk alongside of you through one of life’s most difficult challenges. You don’t have to go through this grieving process alone. To sign up, click here.
I look forward to worshipping with you at 9 or 11AM!
God bless you,