- Family Night – Our last Family Night for the spring will be this upcoming Tuesday evening, April 20th from 6:30 – 8 PM! During this evening we will worship and have fun with the whole family! No preregistration is required. Any questions, contact Pastor Jordan.
- Baptism – Our next Baptism Service will be on April 25th! If you’re interested or have questions you can contact Pastor Brad. You can also sign up for baptisms today.
- Family Dedications – Our next Family Dedication Service will be on Mother’s Day, May 9th! This is a time for parents to make a commitment before the Lord to submit their children to God’s will and to raise them according to God’s Word. If you’re interested, please sign up and contact Pastor Jordan with any questions.
- Life Stories – Life Stories are about giving God glory for the things He is doing in our lives, and also to encourage our church family to see how God is already working! We are capturing these short stories (3-5 minutes) on video to share in our Sunday Services. If you have a story that God deserves credit for, reach out to Pastor Brad!
- Volunteers – We are in need of several volunteers who are willing to serve in Grace Kids on Sunday mornings. If you’re interested, please contact Pastor Jordan.
We’re so excited to worship with you this Sunday as we continue in Revelation chapter 14! See you either indoors at 9 AM (w/Grace Kids) or 11 AM, or online at 9 AM.